how to burn belly fat
how to burn belly fat many people see the festive season as ‘blow-out’ time, when they don’t need to think about their fitness or their waistline until after the New Year.
but, the average person places on five to 10 kilos between November and January!
and at the same time as there’s not anything incorrect with throwing caution to the wind and over-indulging every now and then, the hassle lies with the reality that the sugary foods and drinks we eat over Christmas are addictive – and most people find it tougher than expected to go again to a more fit life-style come January.
if weight reduction or dieting are on the pinnacle of your new year resolutions, then study on.
the massive query is, what changes are well worth making to your weight loss program to have the most important effect? i’ve spent years gaining knowledge of what works satisfactory for each weight loss and progressed fitness. here’s a reminder of the ‘holy grail’ of the five belongings you need to do to be triumphant this year:
- a low gl food plan a notable way to eat each for weight loss and typical fitness. by using following a low gl diet you stability your blood sugar, stopping insulin spikes, which both make you hungry and store carbs away as fats for a rainy day that hardly ever comes!
2. Alternate day dieting. To burn fat fast I recommend that you apply my low GL diet to alternate day ‘fasting’ by having a diet with 35 GLs on ‘fast’ days and 50 GLs on the ‘feast’ days. I explain exactly how on the burn fat fast page.
3. The fibre factor. One of the main factors that determines whether a carbohydrate food is high or low GL is the amount and kind of fibre it contains. Soluble fibres absorb water and as a consequence make you feel fuller.
The king of soluble fibres is glucomannan fibre, found in the Japanese konjac plant and has consistently been shown to help with weight loss.
4. Exercise. For both all-round health and fitness and also for weight burning, you need a balance between muscle-building exercise, called ‘resistance’ or strength training and ‘aerobic’ or endurance exercise. That might mean a ‘strength’ session of alternate days and a 30 minute endurance exercise, such as a jog, brisk walk, cycle or swim.
There are also clear advantages in short burst high intensity exercise called ‘interval’ training which can either be built into your ‘strength’ training routine or endurance session. I’ve built this into my Burn Fat Fast programme.
5. Supplementary benefit. There are a number of dietary supplements that assist weight loss and help to keep insulin levels down.
One of my favourites is chromium, which in a study showed those who took it ate less, felt less hungry, craved fat less and also lost more weight than those taking the placebos.
Other supplements that have been shown to support normal blood sugar and insulin regulation and to assist weight loss are HCA (an extract from tamarind) and 5-HTP (a form of tryptophan).
The Red Tea Detox explains two effective ways to regain health and lose weight: a high fat, ‘ketogenic’ diet and a slow carb, ‘low GL’ diet. Switching between the two is the best of all. Variation not moderation, is the key to health.
The Red Tea Detox mimics the body’s evolutionary design. We are ‘hybrid’ and can run on glucose from carbs and ketones from our body fat. Alternating between the two is the hottest health secret.
The Red Tea Detox in is what you need